JULIET SAILING AND DIVING
AUGUST 3-9, 2019
Juliet is a charming 104' 3-masted schooner that will steal your heart!
Our Bahamas dive trips are genuinely different. We sail and dive where no one else goes. You won’t see another dive boat – or any boat some days – for miles. We start out diving the Bimini Chain and will routinely travel to its southernmost island of Orange Cay, stopping at dive sites such as Bull Run, Nodules Wall, and Victory Reef, to name a few of the abundant choices. From Orange Cay, we continue south along the edge of the Grand Bahama Bank deep into Santaren Channel. These remote sites are some of our best-kept secrets, dove exclusively by Juliet passengers, and host an abundance of life comparable to premier dive destinations around the world.
There are 6 private cabins easily accessible from on deck or through the main companionway. The Main Salon seats 12 comfortably, has an entertainment center with flat screen TV, DVD, library, and Sirius Radio. On deck you will find an expansive sundeck for lounging, additional seating for al fresco dining, a crow’s nest in which you can take a watch, 12 tank stations with large private gear holds where tanks are immediately refilled, and a top-side shower with plenty of hot, fresh water.
Ensuite – Private Head: $1925 Per Person Double Occupancy
Standard Cabin: $1725 Per Person Double Occupancy
To ensure your space, a $250 non-refundable deposit payable to Aquatic Adventures is required. Checks should be made out to Aquatic Adventures Ohio.
Payment by credit card will be subject to a 3% service charge.
- 6 nights accommodation aboard The Juliet
- All meals, snacks, and hors-d’oeuvres
- Beverages including soda, juices, beer, wine, and liquor
- Up to 20 dives included – OUR boat – OUR schedule!
- Laundry available on board
- Airfare from U.S. to Belize City
- Personal dive equipment
- Travel insurance
- Belize departure tax
Additional Trip Information:
There will be a pre-trip meeting on July 18, 2019, at 7 p.m.
Final payment must be made 60 days prior to departure, by June 4, 2019. Full payment must be made if any traveler signs up for the trip within 60 days of departure.
Payments should be made by check to Aquatic Adventures Ohio and mailed to 3940 Lyman Drive, Hilliard, OH 43026. Payments made by credit card will be subject to a 3% processing fee.
Late payments will result in a $25/day late fee and will be subject to the fees and penalties associated by the respective operators.
Late Payment: Late payments will result in a $25/day late fee and will be subject to the fees/penalties associated by the respective operators.
Cancellations: Aquatic Adventures Ohio incurs unrecoverable charges preparing for your trip; therefore monies cannot be refunded if cancellations occur less than 60 days before departure. Cancellations more than 60 days prior to departure can be refunded with the exception of the non-refundable deposit.
Changes to airline schedules and routing are at the sole discretion of the airline; Aquatic Adventures Ohio cannot be held accountable for these changes. Any cost incurred that is not covered by the airlines would be the responsibility of the traveler.
Cancellation Note: Unfortunately, we cannot vary from our stated cancellation policy regardless of your situation. We recommend that you buy trip cancellation insurance immediately upon booking your trip.
We strongly recommend the use of travel insurance for any of your trips.
AQUATIC ADVENTURES OHIO TRAVEL BENEFITS
- All trips are led by an experienced dive professional from Aquatic Adventures Ohio.
- Trip leaders are available for questions before, during and after the trip.
- The trip leaders can help resolve any unlikely issues with the dive shops or resorts, often times before they are realized by travelers.
- Pre and post trip meetings
- Customized trip gift
- Customized travel photo book
- Travel with a group of fun people to dine and explore with.
- We often have repeat travelers, so you will find some familiar faces on your adventure.
- If you want to participate in any scuba training, the trip leader can make this an easy process by completing some academics ahead of time and do the dives while you are on vacation.
Ready to go?
Call us at 614-545-3483 during business hours to learn more about this great trip!
Not during our business hours? Not a problem.
Fill out the form with your contact information and we will call you back as soon as possible!