June 15-22, 2019
Join us in Belize for Exceptional Diving
Nestled between the lush Maya Mountains and the turquoise Caribbean Sea, Hamanasi is a special place from which you can explore the best of Belize on and offshore. A secluded, intimate boutique resort located on the beach south of Hopkins, Hamanasi sits on hundreds of feet of Caribbean Sea beachfront surrounded by tropical flora on the finest stretch of beach in Belize. It truly is paradise for both divers and non-divers.
Belize is one of the world’s top dive destinations. With Hamanasi, experience Belize’s best diving with their personal service touch. Hamanasi’s ideal location allows their professional staff to take you to all the best sites in Belize, including miles of the pristine Southern Barrier Reef, and three of the Caribbean’s four atolls. They dive the Southern Barrier Reef, Glover’s Reef Atoll, Turneffe Islands Atoll, the Elbow, Lighthouse Reef Atoll, the Blue Hole, Half Moon Caye, and more.
$2299 Per Person Beachfront Double Occupancy
$3299 Per Person Beachfront Single Occupancy
$2599 Per Person Beachfront Plus Double Occupancy
To ensure your space, a $250 non-refundable deposit payable to Aquatic Adventures is required. Checks should be made out to Aquatic Adventures Ohio.
Payment by credit card will be subject to a 3% service charge.
GUESTS MAY CHOOSE FIVE ADVENTURES FROM THE FOLLOWING LIST
- Two-tank Barrier Reef diving (every day, weather permitting)
- Barrier Reef snorkeling (every day, weather permitting)
- Mayflower Waterfall Hike (Monday)
- Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary and Jaguar Preserve (Tuesday)
- Caves and Jungle Experience (Wednesday)
- Tropical Birding (Thursday morning)
- Jungle River Kayaking or Canoeing (Tuesday or Thursday afternoon)
- Mayan History Tour (Friday or Sunday)
- 7 nights accommodation at Hamanasi Resort
- Round trip airport transfers from Belize International Airport to Dangriga
- Round trip ground transfers from Dangriga to Hamanasi
- Continental breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Tanks, weights, and belts included with diving
- Five tour options from the list below
- Service charge, hotel, and sales tax
- Airfare from U.S. to Belize City
- Personal dive equipment
- Travel insurance
- Belize departure tax
Additional Trip Information:
A pre-trip meeting will be held on May 28, 2019, at 7 p.m.
Final payment must be made 60 days prior to departure, by April 15, 2019. Full payment must be made if any traveler signs up for the trip within 60 days of departure.
Payments should be made by check to Aquatic Adventures Ohio and mailed to 3940 Lyman Drive, Hilliard, OH 43026.
Payments made by credit card will be subject to a 3% processing fee.
Late Payment: Late payments will result in a $25/day late fee and will be subject to the fees/penalties associated by the respective operators.
Cancellations: Aquatic Adventures Ohio incurs unrecoverable charges preparing for your trip; therefore monies cannot be refunded if cancellations occur less than 60 days before departure. Cancellations more than 60 days prior to departure can be refunded with the exception of the non-refundable deposit.
Changes to airline schedules and routing are at the sole discretion of the airline; Aquatic Adventures Ohio cannot be held accountable for these changes. Any cost incurred that is not covered by the airlines would be the responsibility of the traveler.
Cancellation Note: Unfortunately, we cannot vary from our stated cancellation policy regardless of your situation. We recommend that you buy trip cancellation insurance immediately upon booking your trip.
We strongly recommend the use of travel insurance for any of your trips.
AQUATIC ADVENTURES OHIO TRAVEL BENEFITS
- All trips are led by an experienced dive professional from Aquatic Adventures Ohio.
- Trip leaders are available for questions before, during and after the trip.
- The trip leaders can help resolve any unlikely issues with the dive shops or resorts, often times before they are realized by travelers.
- Pre and post trip meetings
- Customized trip gift
- Customized travel photo book
- Travel with a group of fun people to dine and explore with.
- We often have repeat travelers, so you will find some familiar faces on your adventure.
- If you want to participate in any scuba training, the trip leader can make this an easy process by completing some academics ahead of time and do the dives while you are on vacation.
Ready to go?
Call us at 614-545-3483 during business hours to learn more about this great trip!
Not during our business hours? Not a problem.
Fill out the form with your contact information and we will call you back as soon as possible!