Aboard the Rock Island Aggressor
July 14-21, 2019
Palau’s mushroom-shaped rock islands offer a great diversity of exciting dives. This is absolutely one of the most exciting dives scheduled for 2019.
Palau has it all from drift dives with sharks, wall dives with large soft corals and huge anemones and WWII wrecks. All dives are made from the 18-passenger dive skiff, which is lowered into the water by a hydraulic cradle. This Seven Day Charter is Sunday to Sunday with 5½ days of diving.
The M/V Rock Islands Aggressor is a 32m state of the art liveaboard yacht perfect for diving cruises in Palau. Divers will explore channels, blue holes, and sheer walls packed with marine life.
Topside, a professional and courteous crew is on hand to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of up to 18 guests. MV Rock Islands Aggressor has 9 deluxe staterooms equipped with private bathroom and shower, storage and individual climate control. The onboard menu features a variety of American fare and local cuisine. Soft drinks, iced tea, beer, and wine are complimentary. Guests can also relax in the well-appointed salon and enjoy the sun deck with loungers and deck chairs, bar service and CD/stereo player.
Double occupancy per person $3,935
Single occupancy person $6,495
To ensure your space a $500 non-refundable deposit payable to Aquatic Adventures is required.
Payment by credit card subject to a 3% service charge.
- 7 nights aboard the Rock Islands Aggressor
- All meals and snacks
- Non-alcoholic beverages, local beer, and wine
- 5½ days of diving (average 4-5 dives per day)
- Trip leader liaison
- Pre-Trip meeting outlining trip details
- Use of AAO pool for equipment checks prior to the trip
- Post-trip memory book
- International airfare
- Roundtrip airport/boat transfers
- Personal dive equipment
- Dinner on the final evening (back at the port)
- Crew gratuities
- $210 USD port and permit fee (paid onboard)
- $50 USD departure tax and Green Fee (paid at the airport)
Additional Trip Information:
Final Payment due by May 1, 2019. Full payment must be made if any traveler signs up for a trip under 60 days prior to departure.
Payments are to be made by check to Aquatic Adventures Ohio and mailed to 3940 Lyman Drive,
Hilliard, OH 43026.
Payments made by credit card will be subject to a 3% processing fee.
Late Payment: Late payments will result in a $25/day late fee and will be subject to the fees/penalties associated by the respective operators.
Cancellations: Aquatic Adventures Ohio incurs unrecoverable charges preparing for your trip; therefore monies cannot be refunded if cancellations occur less than 60 days before departure. Cancellations more than 60 days prior to departure can be refunded with the exception of the non-refundable deposit.
Changes to airline schedules and routing are at the sole discretion of the airline; Aquatic Adventures Ohio cannot be held accountable for these changes. Any cost incurred that is not covered by the airlines would be the responsibility of the traveler.
Cancellation Note: Unfortunately, we cannot vary from our stated cancellation policy regardless of your situation. We recommend that you buy trip cancellation insurance immediately upon booking your trip.
We strongly recommend the use of travel insurance for any of your trips.
AQUATIC ADVENTURES OHIO TRAVEL BENEFITS
- All trips are led by an experienced dive professional from Aquatic Adventures Ohio.
- Trip leaders are available for questions before, during and after the trip.
- The trip leaders can help resolve any unlikely issues with the dive shops or resorts, often times before they are realized by travelers.
- Pre and post trip meetings
- Customized trip gift
- Customized travel photo book
- Travel with a group of fun people to dine and explore with.
- We often have repeat travelers, so you will find some familiar faces on your adventure.
- If you want to participate in any scuba training, the trip leader can make this an easy process by completing some academics ahead of time and do the dives while you are on vacation.
Ready to go?
Call us at 614-545-3483 during business hours to learn more about this great trip!
Not during our business hours? Not a problem.
Fill out the form with your contact information and we will call you back as soon as possible!