Aboard the schooner, Juliet
March 6th – 12th , 2020
St. Croix is truly a hidden gem in the Caribbean. Part of the US Virgin Islands, but worlds apart from the usual. Just 35 miles south of St. Thomas, St. John and BVIs it is the largest of the USVIs and also the most dramatic.
Every year, Juliet heads to St. Croix to explore this unique, friendly, and enchanting island – both above and below the water. Departing from the Frederiksted Pier, we’ll be exploring the wrecks and reefs of Butler Bay, the walls off Cane Bay, and the reefs and slopes of the northern shores of the island around the Salt River and Christainsted.
Ensuite – Private Head: $1,999
Standard Cabin: $1,799
To ensure your space a $250 non-refundable deposit payable to Aquatic Adventures is required. Payment by credit card subject to a 3% service charge.
- 6 nights accommodations aboard The Juliet
• All meals, snacks and hors d’oeveres
• Beverages including soda, juices, beer, wine and liquor
• Up to 20 dives included – OUR Boat – OUR schedule!
• Laundry available on board
- Pre- trip meeting Feruary 13th, 2020
- Airfare to and from St. Croix
• Ground transfer
• $120 port tax payable in cash
Additional Trip Information:
Final Payment due by January 6th, 2020. Full payment must be made if any traveler signs up for a trip under 60 days prior to departure.
Payments are to be made by check to Aquatic Adventures Ohio and mailed to 3940 Lyman Drive,
Hilliard, OH 43026.
Payments made by credit card will be subject to a 3% processing fee.
Late Payment: Late payments will result in a $25/day late fee and will be subject to the fees/penalties associated by the respective operators.
Cancellations: Aquatic Adventures Ohio incurs unrecoverable charges preparing for your trip; therefore monies cannot be refunded if cancellations occur less than 60 days before departure. Cancellations more than 60 days prior to departure can be refunded with the exception of the non-refundable deposit.
Changes to airline schedules and routing are at the sole discretion of the airline; Aquatic Adventures Ohio cannot be held accountable for these changes. Any cost incurred that is not covered by the airlines would be the responsibility of the traveler.
Cancellation Note: Unfortunately, we cannot vary from our stated cancellation policy regardless of your situation. We recommend that you buy trip cancellation insurance immediately upon booking your trip.
We strongly recommend the use of travel insurance for any of your trips.
AQUATIC ADVENTURES OHIO TRAVEL BENEFITS
- All trips are led by an experienced dive professional from Aquatic Adventures Ohio.
- Trip leaders are available for questions before, during and after the trip.
- The trip leaders can help resolve any unlikely issues with the dive shops or resorts, often times before they are realized by travelers.
- Pre and post trip meetings
- Customized trip gift
- Customized travel photo book
- Travel with a group of fun people to dine and explore with.
- We often have repeat travelers, so you will find some familiar faces on your adventure.
- If you want to participate in any scuba training, the trip leader can make this an easy process by completing some academics ahead of time and do the dives while you are on vacation.
Ready to go?
Call us at 614-545-3483 during business hours to learn more about this great trip!
Not during our business hours? Not a problem.
Fill out the form with your contact information and we will call you back as soon as possible!